[AgaricShowandTell] April 8, 2021 @ 3PM ET - Decidim for US Tech Worker Coops

Keegan Rankin Kms.rankin at protonmail.com
Mon Apr 5 12:49:48 EDT 2021

Hello friends,

This week, Louis from NOVA Web will give a presentation of the US Tech Worker Coops website (https://ustechworkercoops.org/), a live instance of Decidim, a democratic decision-making platform that we discussed several weeks ago.

This time, we can actually get started experimenting and using Decidim together!

Here is an overview of what will be covered at this week's Show and Tell:

1. A demo of the website by Louis (10 minutes?)
2. Encouraging folks to create accounts and join the party (10 minutes)
3. Discussing the possible roles of a tech coop network
4. Creating proposals on the site with ideas we think warrant further discussion.

Meeting details:

We will be using BigBlueButton video chat for Show and Tell on Thursday, April 8 at 3PM ET.

Chat link: http://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/show-and-tell/

To enter, use any name and the room password or access code: elephant9

Notes from past Show and Tell meetings: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show-tell
https://hackmd.io/lRgXbI-rTJebqjBYAYwyVg

We also strongly encourage you to think about and suggest topics that we can discuss together at future show and tells! Got an idea?

Add it here: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show_and_tell_topics

More info about show and tell at agaric.coop/show

Send this link to friends that would like an invitation to Show and Tell, so they will receive the chat link and info via our email announcements, sent once a week: