[AgaricShowandTell] Our Network Evolution

Keegan Rankin Kms.rankin at protonmail.com
Wed Feb 3 16:05:31 EST 2021

A message from our presenter, Ray Podder:

ONE is a set of solutions for digital governance for networks. It aims to achieve higher quality of information, agreements, and exchanges.

We have live test cases in progress in forestry/natural capital, Ag networks of farming collectives, healthcare  and clean energy.

The solution approach is based on  messaging integrated with durable agreements fairness protocols to manage the complexity for networks with simple and elegant expressions.

I will be sharing the setup and initial designs. Our goal for show and tell is to find ways to collaborate towards producing these tools to empower other network projects we’re connected to, ideally, by setting the context and sharing the opportunity space, I’m hoping something cool emerges that we can sync our teeth into as a group.

website: https://weareone.one
informative slides: https://www.slideshare.net/raypodder/one-rto-teaser

Meeting details:

We will be using BigBlueButton video chat for Show and Tell on Thursday.

Chat link: http://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/show-and-tell/
To enter, use any name and the room password/code: elephant9

Notes from past Show and Tell meetings: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show-tell
https://hackmd.io/lRgXbI-rTJebqjBYAYwyVg

Send this link to friends that would like an invitation to our weekly
Show and Tell, so they will receive the chat link via our email
announcements once a week: