[AgaricShowandTell] the politics of de-platforming... continued

Keegan Rankin Kms.rankin at protonmail.com
Tue Feb 9 18:22:10 EST 2021

Hello Show and Tellers,

This week at show and tell we will be continuing the discussion that we began last week regarding the politics of de-platforming.

Here are some questions to help get your thoughts rolling:

Do you know anyone who has been de-platformed?

Who are they? How have they and their community been affected?

What can we do about it? As a community? As tech workers?

Feel free to suggest more related questions.

We also strongly encourage you to think about and suggest topics that we can discuss together at future show and tells!

Meeting details:

We will be using BigBlueButton video chat for Show and Tell on Thursday, February 11, at 3PM ET

More info about show and tell at agaric.coop/show

Chat link: http://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/show-and-tell/

To enter, use any name and the room password/code: elephant9

Notes from past Show and Tell meetings: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show-tell
https://hackmd.io/lRgXbI-rTJebqjBYAYwyVg

Send this link to friends that would like an invitation to our weekly
Show and Tell, so they will receive the chat link via our email
announcements once a week: