[AgaricShowandTell] Agaric Show and Tell - Feb 25 / 6:00pm / ICT

Jennifer K jenkatan29 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 22:04:05 EST 2021

Hi Everyone,

This first Asian time zone Show and Tell will be an intimate
get-to-know-each-other affair. If anyone has anything they'd like to
present, everyone is definitely welcome to. But I thought we could keep
this one loose and use it as an opportunity to meet, get to know each
other, and see how things go.

Meeting details:

We will be using BigBlueButton video chat for Show and Tell on Feb 25
at *6:00pm
ICT (8pm Japan, 7pm Manilla, 6am Boston) *

Chat link: http://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/show-and-tell/

To enter, use any name and the room password or access code: elephant9

Notes from past Show and Tell meetings: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show-tell
https://hackmd.io/lRgXbI-rTJebqjBYAYwyVg

We also strongly encourage you to think about and suggest topics that we
can discuss together at future show and tells!
Got an idea for a Show and Tell Topic?
https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show_and_tell_topics

More info about show and tell at agaric.coop/show

Send this link to friends that would like an invitation to Show and Tell,
so they will receive the chat link and info via our email announcements,
sent once a week: