[AgaricShowandTell] Feb 25, 2021 @ 3PM ET - Creativity

Keegan Rankin Kms.rankin at protonmail.com
Wed Feb 24 15:02:51 EST 2021

Greetings,

This week's show and tell will be dedicated to creativity.

We can discuss any variety of questions:

What is creativity?
Why is it important?
How does creativity help with cooperation?
How has your creativity been affected by the pandemic?

You can arrive with any level of preparedness. You may have answers. You may have more questions like these. You may just want to listen. Whatever your style of engagement, you are welcome!

Meeting details:

We will be using BigBlueButton video chat for Show and Tell on Thursday, February 25 at 3PM ET.

Chat link: http://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/show-and-tell/

To enter, use any name and the room password or access code: elephant9

Notes from past Show and Tell meetings: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show-tell
https://hackmd.io/lRgXbI-rTJebqjBYAYwyVg

We also strongly encourage you to think about and suggest topics that we can discuss together at future show and tells! Got an idea?

Add it here: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show_and_tell_topics

More info about show and tell at agaric.coop/show

Send this link to friends that would like an invitation to Show and Tell, so they will receive the chat link and info via our email announcements, sent once a week: