[AgaricShowandTell] Show and Tell w/Agaric 1/7/2021 at 3pm ET

Patrick Connolly patrick.c.connolly at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 14:59:05 EST 2021

I unfortunately won't be able to make it, but I'm really excited for this
conversation for all of y'all in USA.

Respectfully, I'd be curious to hear a temperature check from the founding
members of FACTTIC about USFWC playing this coordinator role. My impression
was that FACTTIC grew out of an informal meeting of tech worker co-operator
members, and only later grew into something more official, and so I feel
unclear why USFWC support or coordination would be required to start such
an initiative.

Of course, even if FACTTIC did originate differently, that's not to say it
couldn't be tried another way...! :)

-patcon

Q: Why is this email [hopefully] five sentences or less? | A:
http://five.sentenc.es