[AgaricShowandTell] Show and Tell w/Agaric 1/7/2021 at 3pm ET

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Thu Jan 7 16:42:17 EST 2021

We had a really good active conversation - there will be more as this
topic of how to share work on projects is dear to all of us!
The recording of our Show and Tell should be up soon! It will be linked
on the entry page to the show and tell chatroom on CommunityBridge --
http://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/show-and-tell/

Ask me about Agaric's Online Learning Classrooms - http://agaric.com/online-learning