[AgaricShowandTell] Show and Tell w/Agaric 1/21/2021 at 3pm ET

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Wed Jan 20 23:22:21 EST 2021

Hello Cooperators:

Let's continue on with the conversation of moving forward ourselves to co-work on projects. I would like to talk about how marketing our skills by using campaigns is mostly transactional and how we can make it more personal and engaging. What is the role of social media in our efforts to work together. Perhaps you have a sub-topic to suggest?

Chat link: http://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/show-and-tell/
To enter, use any name and the room password/code: elephant9

Notes from past Show and Tell meetings: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show-tell
https://hackmd.io/lRgXbI-rTJebqjBYAYwyVg

Send this link to friends that would like an invitation to our weekly Show and Tell, so they will receive the chat link via our email
announcements once a week: