[AgaricShowandTell] Intro to HTML Ascii animation

Keegan Rankin Kms.rankin at protonmail.com
Tue Jan 26 13:27:02 EST 2021

Hi everyone,Hi everyone,

In the spirit of keeping our web free from the shackles of profit-driven motives, I am going to provide a simple introductory lesson on animating your own ascii art using only html text and a little bit of css and javascript.

I have just learned how to do this myself and would love if anyone has any ideas on how to improve my methods or on any interesting coding challenges for producing visual effects on a basic single page html site!

Let's code for the sake of fun and art!

We will be using BigBlueButton video chat for Show and Tell on Thursday.

Chat link: http://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/show-and-tell/
To enter, use any name and the room password/code: elephant9

Notes from past Show and Tell meetings: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show-tell
https://hackmd.io/lRgXbI-rTJebqjBYAYwyVg

Send this link to friends that would like an invitation to our weekly
Show and Tell, so they will receive the chat link via our email
announcements once a week: