[AgaricShowandTell] June 10, 2021 @ 3PM ET - USFWC Tech Stack Continued

Keegan Rankin Kms.rankin at protonmail.com
Thu Jun 10 13:02:22 EDT 2021

Hello all,

Sorry for the late notification. If you attended last weeks meeting, then you already know that, this week, we are continuing the conversation about a shared tech stack. We will discuss the goals of our tech stack survey and brainstorm some more questions. Feel free to add any ideas to the pad at any point: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/coopcommunicationtools

Meeting details:

We will be using BigBlueButton video chat for Show and Tell on Thursday, June 10 at 3PM ET.

Chat link: http://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/show-and-tell/

To enter, use any name and the room password or access code: elephant9

Notes from past Show and Tell meetings: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show-tell
https://hackmd.io/lRgXbI-rTJebqjBYAYwyVg

We also strongly encourage you to think about and suggest topics that we can discuss together at future show and tells! Got an idea?

Add it here: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show_and_tell_topics

More info about show and tell at agaric.coop/show

Send this link to friends that would like an invitation to Show and Tell, so they will receive the chat link and info via our email announcements, sent once a week: