[AgaricShowandTell] June 17, 2021 @3PM ET - Lightning Rounds

Yasuaki Kudo yasu at yasuaki.com
Tue Jun 15 19:46:54 EDT 2021

Well let me try to go to sleep and get up super early on that day!!  In case I can't make it 😅, I have these to share:

- We are preparing to start an IT focused worker cooperative in Japan (named TNG), initially starting small (we will still retain our full time jobs as we try light the charcoal 😅).   Proposing ideation with 16,000-strong Japanese worker cooperative, JWCU.

- I have recently attended an international video chat (over Agaric BBB!) and was quite impressed by it.  This could be developed into a solid federation of international IT worker cooperatives!  ( *  https://patio.ica.coop/t/the-1st-international-coop-community-meeting/507/8
* https://patio.ica.coop/chat/tech-coops/channels/town-square
)

-Yasu