[AgaricShowandTell] June 17, 2021 @3PM ET - Introducing series of privacy and digital freedom events at CommunityBridge

Stan stanl7 at riseup.net
Wed Jun 16 19:17:54 EDT 2021

Dear fellows,

At the Show and Tell tomorrow, we will be announcing a
CommunityBridge.com workshop on Privacy, Trust, and Data Equity.

CommunityBridge.com will be hosting a series of movies, classes, and
hands-on sessions on regaining freedom in the digital world and taking
back control of your data.

In a quick presentation tomorrow, I would like to tell you about the
upcoming event series and discuss its concept and plans. Your comments,
suggestions and ideas for topics, videos, and sessions are welcome at,
before, and after our meeting.

You can post them at: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/privacyworkshop

I suggest that we start the meeting with this presentation and
discussion and then move on to the lightning rounds as announced by
Keegan. If time permits, I can also show you a quick video as a preview
of the future workshop’s content.

Meeting details:

We will be using BigBlueButton video chat for Show and Tell on Thursday,
June 10 at 3PM ET.

Chat link: http://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/show-and-tell/

To enter, use any name and the room password or access code: elephant9

More info about show and tell at: agaric.coop/show

Stan

http://communityBridge.com
Movie Nights - Free video chatrooms using BigBlueButton
Suggest a movie or request a room!
brought to you by the members of Agaric.coop