[AgaricShowandTell] Agaric Show and Tell - March 17 / 6pm ICT - Sharing Work

Jennifer K jenkatan29 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 23:53:10 EST 2021

Hi Everyone,

Putting together another show and tell for the Asian timezone next week.
Last week, we shared our individual experience and philosophy around coops.
This week will be another loose show and tell. Thought we could share more
about our projects and the type of work we want to produce moving forward.

We'll be joined by people from creative technology, software development,
and mostly digital work - but would love to hear from anyone who wants to
share!

Hope to see you all then

Meeting details:

We will be using BigBlueButton video chat for Show and Tell on *March 17 *
at *6pm ICT (Bangkok time)*

Chat link: http://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/show-and-tell/

To enter, use any name and the room password or access code: elephant9

Notes from past Show and Tell meetings: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show-tell
https://hackmd.io/lRgXbI-rTJebqjBYAYwyVg

We also strongly encourage you to think about and suggest topics that we
can discuss together at future show and tells!
Got an idea for a Show and Tell Topic?
https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show_and_tell_topics

More info about show and tell at agaric.coop/show

Send this link to friends that would like an invitation to Show and Tell,
so they will receive the chat link and info via our email announcements,
sent once a week:

If you would like to lead a Show and Tell, here is the template to send to
the group at: showandtell at lists.mayfirst.org
https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show_and_tell_template

Best,

Jen