[AgaricShowandTell] April 1, 2021 @ 3PM ET - BigBlueButton Demo

Keegan Rankin Kms.rankin at protonmail.com
Mon Mar 29 20:44:43 EDT 2021

Hello friends,

BigBlueButton (BBB) is a Free/Libre video chat software that Agaric uses every day. As you probably already know, we also use it every week for Show and Tell.

This week, we are going to give a tour of its features. We will also show how easy it is to get into the issue queue, request features, and report bugs, whether you are a developer or not!

Over time, more and more people have been reaching out to us about how to get a BBB room of their own. For anyone interested, this will be a great opportunity to learn how BBB could be helpful to you, whether you need to meet with your team and clients (or potential ones), you are hosting an online school or conference, or you want to use it for personal use.

Meeting details:

We will be using BigBlueButton video chat for Show and Tell on Thursday, April 1 at 3PM ET.

Chat link: http://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/show-and-tell/

To enter, use any name and the room password or access code: elephant9

Notes from past Show and Tell meetings: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show-tell
https://hackmd.io/lRgXbI-rTJebqjBYAYwyVg

We also strongly encourage you to think about and suggest topics that we can discuss together at future show and tells! Got an idea?

Add it here: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show_and_tell_topics

More info about show and tell at agaric.coop/show

Send this link to friends that would like an invitation to Show and Tell, so they will receive the chat link and info via our email announcements, sent once a week: