[AgaricShowandTell] May 19, 2021 @ 3PM ET - Coopguide Taxonomy

Keegan Rankin Kms.rankin at protonmail.com
Wed May 19 15:19:25 EDT 2021

Hello all,

This week at Show and Tell we will be discussing Coopguide. Coopguide is an in progress website, intended to help cooperatives and cooperators share work and build teams with each other.

Here you can find the first draft of the account form:

https://coopguide.org/addskills

What is needed is an organized categorization of tech skills so that we can use the site to search/filter for others based on their skills. Take a look at the form above and please share some input on which questions will be most important for us to ask. Do you see any questions that are not helpful? Are there any important questions missing?

This might be challenging. It might also be fruitful to instead discuss how we can engage others in this discussion.

Meeting details:

We will be using BigBlueButton video chat for Show and Tell on Thursday, May 19 at 3PM ET.

Chat link: http://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/show-and-tell/

To enter, use any name and the room password or access code: elephant9

Notes from past Show and Tell meetings: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show-tell
https://hackmd.io/lRgXbI-rTJebqjBYAYwyVg

We also strongly encourage you to think about and suggest topics that we can discuss together at future show and tells! Got an idea?

Add it here: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show_and_tell_topics

More info about show and tell at agaric.coop/show

Send this link to friends that would like an invitation to Show and Tell, so they will receive the chat link and info via our email announcements, sent once a week: