[AgaricShowandTell] Slides for Show and Tell 05/27

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Thu May 27 23:01:47 EDT 2021

Sad to miss S+T today, I had a calendar collision with a client meeting
at 3pm and they are launching their site on 6/1...  - I am watching the
recording now, Stan sent me the link! So far it is fantastic - I just
heard Joe mention VULK.coop from Austin.  Agaric has been working with
them and we need to collaborate with them on some future coop/tech/show
and tells. They have an amazing amount of info in their meetup space. I
will send the link to people!  Thanks, Nurul, Bene and Jeff for putting
this presentation together and to everyone for attending.
One of the next steps I am working on (and I would love input) is a
recommended TECH STACK for 'communications' for coops. I want to make a
proposal to the USFWC that is determined from a collaborative effort.
Perhaps we could start a discussion on this at a Show and Tell?

Ask me about Agaric's Online Learning Classrooms - http://agaric.com/online-learning