[AgaricShowandTell] The MassMesh Project ~~ low cost Internet

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Sat May 29 17:42:22 EDT 2021

The Mass Pirate Party is hosting a meetup with the MassMesh project!
Thursday, June 3, 2021 - 7:00 PM ET

https://www.meetup.com/SomervillePirates/events/wkpkjsyccjbfb/

Mass Mesh is a commons-oriented technology project building wireless
community-owned networks to empower our neighbors and embody our values
of equity, privacy, net neutrality, and local autonomy.

We use these weekly meetings to hammer out new features and address bugs
in our software. If you're interested in hacking on distributed routing
protocols, digging into the router OS, automating a very unique build
pipeline, or really anything else of that nature, this is the meetup for
you.

We are working to convene non-technical working groups for
community-owned Internet. Please reach out if you are interested in
volunteering in a non-technical way.

In Solidarity,

Micky Metts
Agaric ~ FreeScholar