[Autocrypt] handling press contacts for Autocrypt: proposing an Autocrypt press team

Björn Petersen bpetersen at b44t.com
Thu Dec 21 18:55:00 EST 2017

Hi dkg,

thank you for thinking about this.

Your proposals sound very good, clear and meaningful to me.

I would suggest to add the text to a normal file in the git root
directory, maybe `press-team-policy.md` (but not linked from the
homepage) so that everyone who is interested and read it and changes can
be suggested and discussed using normal issues and pull requests.

Cheers -
Björn