[guardian-dev] Fwd: Flashable ZIP installer for Guardian apps.

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Mon Aug 20 04:07:21 EDT 2012

Someone want to try this out?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Flashable ZIP installer for Guardian apps.
Date: 	Sun, 19 Aug 2012 22:28:31 +0000
From: 	Guardian Contact: Kyle <shadowdavidson at gmail.com>
To: 	nathan at guardianproject.info

From: Kyle <shadowdavidson at gmail.com>
Subject: Flashable ZIP installer for Guardian apps.

Message Body:
Hi,

Just wanted to let you know I put together a flashable ZIP file that automatically installs all (most) of the apps listed here: https://guardianproject.info/apps/

I was inspired to do this because of the "powerup" script that was mentioned on that page. I noticed it hasn't really been touched in a while (at least on github) so I thought I would try and help out by throughing this together.

The initial version was V0.1 Alpha but I have now updated it and added in OrWeb bringing the new version to V0.5 Beta. It has been tested on the Galaxy Nexus running CM9 and CM10 (multiple roms as listed on the page bellow). I have also confirmed it working with the Motorola Atrix 4G on CM9 Final.

The full post and downloads are available here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1840929

Let me know what you all think and if you want anything added on/changed. Feel free to mirror it as well if you wish and most of all keep up the awesome work!

Thank you,

Kyle Davidson (AKA X942)

--
This mail is sent via contact form on The Guardian Project https://guardianproject.info