[guardian-dev] Stegdetect on github

Bernard Tyers - ei8fdb ei8fdb at ei8fdb.org
Thu Apr 11 14:07:31 EDT 2013

Hi Abel,

I'm probably asking the wrong question, but here goes:

Stegdetect is used *in* (compiled into?) Pixelknot, right?

If so, how do I get it into the version (0.3) of PK I have on my Android device? Or do I need to compile it into a newer version of PK?

OR, does it deprecate the older Github repo https://github.com/guardianproject/PixelKnot

Sorry, but I'm a bit of a newb when it comes to compiling Android APKs.

thanks,
Bernard