[guardian-dev] gibberbot/chatsecure on f-droid repo

krugar at krugar.info krugar at krugar.info
Wed Dec 18 09:07:10 EST 2013

hey,

it looks like the index.xml on your f-droid repo still points to chatsecure 13.0.5, while chatsecure-latest.apk contains 13.0.6.
this leads to a "downloaded file is corrupted" error when trying to update/install via f-droid.

also, in 13.0.6, the initial password setup fails for me (clicking on the "set up a password" button simply opens the accounts-view without any option to give a password). this is on cyanogenmod 10 (android 2.3.6).

sorry for not going via the bugtracker for this.

many thanks for doing what you do! please keep at it :)

cheers
-k