[guardian-dev] notecipher

Cooper Quintin cooper at radicaldesigns.org
Tue Jul 2 20:33:39 EDT 2013

Hi All,
I have been using notecipher lately and have observed many ways in which
it could be improved.  I would like to make some of these improvements
but I am curious whether you guys would prefer that improvements be made
to this project, or would it be better to just start a new 'secure
notepad' type of project and work on that.  I would rather make the
improvements to notecipher personally since it already has some
reputation from being a guardian project app and people are already
using it.   If nobody has any opinions on this I will just start
submitting pull requests to note cipher.
--
Cooper Quintin
Technology Director