[guardian-dev] notecipher

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Tue Jul 2 20:50:43 EDT 2013

We've talked about it some.  We do want to have some kind of note app that is
secure.  There are quite a few users of NoteCipher, so its certainly worth
putting some work into it, especially if it works for you.  That said, it was
based on the example note app that came with the Android SDK, so its quite
basic.  There are a number of good, free software note taking apps that might
be better to put our efforts into.

Tomdroid is one that comes to mind.  It includes syncing with the desktop
Tomboy and Gnote, and there is a web-based version too (Rainy).

https://launchpad.net/tomdroid
http://www.notesync.org/ aka rainy

.hc