[guardian-dev] added new translations to play store!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Thu Jul 18 12:42:19 EDT 2013

The first question to answer before putting it into github is what format
should we store the Play Store descriptions.  I have used a super minimal HTML
format that works OK with transifex, and is easy to strip out when putting in
the Play Store.  just <p></p> around the paragraphs, and each paragraph has no
line breaks in it.

Then I think the natural place to story the description files is in the
project itself.  It could be called something like description.html.

.hc