[guardian-dev] "Customer" Support

Jon Camfield jon at openinternetproject.org
Thu Jul 25 16:50:49 EDT 2013

Tor has been using rt for their email support queue, and tried to
integrate AskBot for a public Q&A forum, but it proved to be too
annoying to manage as a service - they're investigating getting a
StackExchange subsite up currently.

At Ashoka we used the free version of UserVoice, but it doesn't allow
better integration or private systems; it looks like they're now using
a straight-to-Jira popup form.

Jon