[guardian-dev] Hi, i' new

arrase arrase at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 08:29:30 EST 2016

Orbot currently uses a random port, at each boot it writes its value to a
file of shared preferences and the application reads it. I have not had
problems locating the port in Proc and I have been able to communicate with
it using the connection library used by Orbot itself

Access to the port is not protected by password, if the objective was to
provide security has not been achieved

Proc parser:

https://github.com/arrase/TorMessage/blob/master/app/src/main/java/llanes/ezquerro/juan/tormessage/procParse/FindOrbotPort.java