[guardian-dev] Hi, i' new

arrase arrase at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 08:40:29 EST 2016

I would like the application itself to manage its hidden services
configuration, I do not want to have more ports under a single service
name, I also want to use the .onion address as user identifier so I want to
be able to read it from my application, I'd like to be able to back up the
hidden service configuration files so I can migrate it to another device