[guardian-dev] Tor and Random Agent Spoofer

Elmor elmor at riseup.net
Wed May 10 10:31:22 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I hope it's ok to write this here. I have an unexplainable issue when I try to install a Random Agent Spoofer on my Orfox.

Here the matter. I have installed:
-- Orbot v15.2.0 RC 8 multi
-- Orfox fennec v45.5.1esr / TorBrowser 6.5.1 / Orfox 1.2.1

I try to install:
-- https://github.com/dillbyrne/random-agent-spoofer/wiki/user-manual

The system is:
-- Samsung Tab A(6)
-- Andro v5.1.1

Alas it does not let me as it says; "I need v45.0 but are running v38.0." But as you see I do have v45.5 installed. I un-/re-installed Tor from gPlay but it has not improved.

Is there any recomendation you could give to have Random Agent Spoofer installed?

A few words about myself:
I am coaching behavior (so to say the practical aspect) of privacy application/usage/behavior. I am not good at the hardware and software. That is where I always need help.

Hope hearing soon back from you folks and many thanks for your time and suggestions.

--
Elmor
the joy of privacy

--