[guardian-dev] Tor and Random Agent Spoofer

Natanael natanael.l at gmail.com
Thu May 11 05:41:52 EDT 2017

I'm assuming that the user agent spoofer is inserting an old version number
in the HTTP headers. This is what triggers the Tor proxy to alert (too old
versions are likely to be vulnerable to something unpatched).

You want a spoofer that allows you to copy arbitary user agent strings.

- Sent from my phone