[Service-advisories] XO Outage early morning update

Jamie McClelland jm at mayfirst.org
Tue Oct 30 07:51:09 EDT 2012

Servers affected: achebe annette attucks augusto axiom braschi clara clr colin cortazar daza deadeasy didier dubois eagle ekpo ella ernesto franz fuentes gabriela gaspar goldman goofball jacobo julia june kerr kinoy kramer kwame llosa lucy luisa malaka malvina maria mcchesney molina moses mx1 mx24 mx25 mx3 neruda nicolas ottorene paul paulo pietri poniatowska ramona rodolpho roque rossi roy rulfo sankara simone sojourner victoria wole zimmermann
Period affected: 2012-10-29 11:00 pm America/New York - ?
Date: 2012-10-30

As of 7:45 am America/New_York time, our facilities provider (XO
Communication and Highwinds) has not made progress in restoring
electricity to our cabinet in 111 Eighth Avenue in Manhattan.
Furthermore, the transit system and the bridges are still closed in New
York. We expect that the soonest we will be back online will be early
afternoon, and we may be offline for the entire day.

We are all standing by reading to bring our servers back online at the
absolute soonest opportunity that we have.

Thank you for your patience!