[Autocrypt] ACM XRDS article submission about Autocrypt

compl4xx compl4xx at riseup.net
Tue Mar 6 05:04:25 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

the comments, remarks, and requested changes you probably have, are also
valuable after today. The editing process of ACM XRDS will take a while,
so we can still implement requested changes, I think.

We also want to publish this piece as a blogpost on autocrypt.org - but
it's not yet clear when we can publish it. So feedback welcome :)

Best,

Emil