[guardian-dev] "Customer" Support

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Thu Jul 25 15:42:55 EDT 2013

On 07/25/2013 03:39 PM, Billy Gray wrote:
> How much time to do you guys spend handling email support requests a
> month, do you think? How many do you get a month?
Average 5 per day, across all of our apps, but it can go up suddenly if
there is an outage, major bug, new devices/OS, etc. Most can be answered
using a template, or a stock answer.

Mostly, I think it would be great to be able to follow-up and reach out
to people down the road, to see how things are going, if they are still
using the apps, etc. This is especially true when we get contract from
people in places far away, who are generally difficult to reach otherwise.

+n